Per Serving: Calories 318, Protein 47g, Total Fat 10g, Carbs 9g, Fiber 3.5g
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 (6-oz.) pieces skinless salmon filets
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. capers
- 1/4 cup fresh at-leaf parsley
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower with 1/2 tsp. olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 15 minutes, then broil until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn the salmon, scatter the garlic and capers around and cook until the salmon is opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer the fish to plates and toss the cauliflower with the garlic, capers and parsley. Serve with the salmon.