Recipe makes 1 serving; 1 serving is . cup.
Calories 190, Calories from Protein 52 (38%), Protein 18g, Total Fat 0g, Carbohydrates 29g, Sugars 8g.
- 1/2 Scoop or 1/2 Packet
- UNJURY Vanilla
- I small-sized Sweet potato
- A dash of Cinnamon
- Scrub the outside of the potato gently to prepare for cooking.
- Using a fork, poke holes randomly through the potato skin.
- Place potato in a microwave-safe container and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove cooked potato and split down the middle with a knife.
- Mash the cooked potato with a fork, moving the skin to the side for removal.
- Discard skin and let mash potato cool to 140 degrees or below.
- Add 1/2 scoop of UNJURY Vanilla to mashed potato and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and serve!