Recipe makes six servings, one serving is two mini pizzas.
Calories 160, Protein 16g, Total Fat 2g, Carbohydrates 16g.
- 3-4 Large whole wheat tortillas, or enough to cut out 12 small circles
- 1 Cup Lean Ground Turkey, cooked
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 2 Teaspoons Dry Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Low-Fat Refried Beans
- 1/2 Cup Low-Fat Mexican Blend Cheese, Shredded
- Optional Toppings: Sliced Black Olives, Shredded Lettuce, Low-Fat Sour Cream, Chopped Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Start by laying each tortilla out individually on a flat surface, and use an empty can, glass cup, or cookie cutter to cut 3-4 medium circles out of each tortilla.
- Press each circle into muffin tin using your fingers. (Note: it doesn't have to cover the entire side of the tin, it should just fit snuggly!)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the ground meat, salsa, taco seasoning, and refried beans. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop 1/8th cup of meat mixture into each tortilla cup.
- Top with shredded cheese and olives if desired.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Wait for mini pizzas to cool and remove from muffin tin using a fork or knife. They should pop out with ease.
- Serve with a side of salsa, low-fat sour cream, chopped tomatoes, and/or shredded lettuce if desired!