Per Serving: Calories 317, Protein 35g, Total Fat 9g, Carbs 22g, Fiber 4g
- 12 ounces small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 medium carrots, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram or dried thyme, crushed
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- In a 3- ½- or 4-quart slow cooker place potatoes, carrots, onion, stew meat, soup, beef broth, and marjoram. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4- ½ hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in thawed green beans. Cover and cook for 15 minutes more or just until green beans are tender.