Recipe makes 3 servings; 1 serving is ½ cup.
Calories 100, Calories from Protein 56 (56%), Protein 14g, Total Fat 0g, Carbohydrates 12g, Sugars 2g.
- 2 Scoops or 2 Packets UNJURY® Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Canned Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Package Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, Sugar Free, Fat Free
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 Cup Water
- Empty the Jell-O Sugar Free Instant (Not Cooked) Dry Pudding Mix into a bowl.
- Add pumpkin pie spice to dry pudding mix.
- Blend spice and dry pudding mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Mix the UNJURY® Vanilla and water together.
- Pour the UNJURY® and water mix over the dry mix.
- Add 2 tbsp canned pumpkin.
- Stir/Beat until thoroughly mixed (a wire whisk or mixer works best).
- Place in small container and chill in the fridge.