Per Serving: Calories 262, Protein 30g, Total Fat 5.5g, Carbs 6.5g, Fiber 1g
- 1 bag fettuccine Miracle Noodles®
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cups dry white wine
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1.5 tbsp cold butter, in 3 pieces
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- dash of salt/pepper/red pepper flakes
In a medium bowl, season shrimp with salt and pepper.
Place shrimp in an even layer on a rimmed sheet pan and roast for 8 minutes.
In a large skillet set over medium heat, add oil, garlic, onions and red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper; cook until softened, 2 minutes.
Adjust heat to medium-high; add wine, lemon juice and zest and simmer until sauce has reduced, 3 to 4 minutes.
Cook Miracle Noodles as directed on package.
Add noodles to sauce and toss until warmed through.
Reduce heat to low and stir cold butter into sauce, then add cooked shrimp.
Toss with parsley and garnish with lemon wheels.