Recipe makes 3 servings, 2 rolls is one serving.
Calories 184, Protein 18g, Total Fat 3.5g, Carbohydrates 25g.
- 1/2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Scallion, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Fresh Ginger
- 1/2 Pound Ground Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Shiitake Mushrooms, Sliced
- 6 Nasoya Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup Green Cabbage, Finely Shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Walden Farms Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Saute the garlic, ginger, sesame and olive oils in large saute pan, set over medium-low heat. Add the chicken to the pan, breaking it apart into small pieces, and saute until fully cooked. Add the mushrooms to the pan and saute just until wilted. Remove the pan from the heat and drain out any liquid.
- Stir in the green cabbage, scallions, and hoisin sauce until thoroughly combined. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the spring roll wrappers on a dry work surface then place 3 to 4 tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the center of each of the spring roll wrappers. Roll the wrappers around the mixture, folding the edges inward. Before your final fold, dip your fingers in water and then moisten the outer edge of the wrapper to seal the spring roll shut.
- Arrange the spring rolls in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a nonstick baking mat. Brush the tops of the rolls with olive oil then bake them for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating after 6 minutes, until they're golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the spring rolls from the oven and serve them immediately with our Walden Farms Sesame Ginger Dressing.