Per Serving: Calories 325, Protein 37g, Total Fat 10g, Carbs 23.3g, Fiber 5.5g
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, cut into wedges
- 1.5 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 bag Rice Miracle Noodle®
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/8 cup cilantro, fresh chopped
- salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
On one large sheet pan, place tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, broccoli, red onion, and chicken.
In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice, and cilantro and season with salt and pepper to make the marinade.
Whisk until combined.
Pour marinade over veggies and chicken and season with more salt and pepper.
Toss until completely combined.
Bake until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through, 25 minutes.
Cook Miracle Noodle Rice as directed on package.
Divide cooked rice among 2 containers and top with roasted veggies and chicken.