Per Serving(3 pancakes): Calories 68, Protein 7g, Total Fat 1g, Carbs 8g,
- 2 cups FlapJacked Buttermilk Pancake & Baking Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 tsp vanilla extracts
- Food dye
- Top with Walden Farms syrups or fruit spreads
- In a large bowl, whisk FlapJacked mix, water and vanilla until combined. Divide batter into 6 small mixing bowls.
- Stir a few drops of food dye into each bowl and continue adding drops until a vibrant color is achieved. Repeat until you have red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Pour roughly 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake. Cook until the bubbles begin to pop.
- Flip and cook for an additional 45-60 seconds.
- Remove from pan and repeat until all the colors have been used. Stack the pancakes in the color order of a rainbow and enjoy!