Per Serving: Calories 297, Protein 31g, Total Fat 6g, Carbs 29g, Fiber 7g
- 1/2 lb ground chicken breast
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 can low-sodium pinto beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray.
- Cook chicken and onion over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly to break up chicken. Return chicken to pan.
- Stir in bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, and cumin, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.