Recipe makes 1 omelet.
Calories 281, Protein 25g, Total Fat 10g, Carbohydrates 25g, Fiber 4g.
- Cooking Spray
- 2/3 Cup Frozen Whole-Kernel Corn, Thawed
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Zucchini
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onions
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt, Divided
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add corn, zucchini, onions, and 1/8 teaspoon salt to pan; saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine 1/8 teaspoon salt, water, pepper, egg whites, and egg; stirring well with a whisk. Coat pan with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into pan; cook until edges begin to set (about 2 minutes). Gently lift the edges of omelet with a spatula, tilting pan to allow uncooked egg mixture to come in contact with pan.
- Spoon corn mixture onto half of omelet; sprinkle corn mixture with cheese. Loosen omelet with a spatula, and fold in half over corn mixture. Cook 2 minutes or until the cheese melts. Carefully slide omelet onto a plate and enjoy!