Recipe makes 1 serving.
Calories 197, Protein 26g, Total Fat 3g, Carbohydrates 15g.
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Whisk syrup, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, and pepper in a small, shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat with the marinade; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Coat an indoor grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade (reserving the marinade) and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast registers 165°F, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until reduced by about half, about 4 minutes. Liberally baste the chicken with the reduced sauce and serve.