Recipe makes 1 serving.
Calories 192, Protein 26g, Total Fat 8g, Carbohydrates 4g, Fiber: 1g.
- 3 Ounces of Rib-Eye Steak
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt, Divided
- 1/2 Teaspoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Plum Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with chili powder and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak and cook, turning once, 1 to 2 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer the steak to a plate, cover with foil and let rest while you make the salsa.
- Add tomatoes, lime juice, and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt to the pan and cook, stirring often, until the tomateos soften, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in cilantro and any accumulated juices from the steak. Serve the steak topped with the salsa.