Recipe makes 4 servings, 2 skewers is one serving.
Calories 225, Protein 23g, Total Fat 5g, Carbohydrates 18g.
- 1/3 Cup Walden Farms Calorie Free BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Bourbon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Pound Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs, Cut Into 1 inch Chunks
- 1 Medium Zucchini, Cut Into 1 inch Thick Pieces
- 4 Green Onions, Cut Into 2 inch Long Pieces
- In a small saucepan, combine BBQ sauce, brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, vinegar, and 1/8 tsp. salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes or until thickened; remove from heat.
- On eight 8-10 inch skewers, alternately thread chicken, zucchini, and green onions, leaving 1/4 inch between the pieces.
- Brush with sauce mixture.
- For a charcoal or gas grill, grill skewers on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn and brush with remaining sauce. Grill 5-7 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally.