JumpStart is a medically safe but aggressive Very Low to Low Calorie Diet (VLCD/LCD) that is designed to take 70% control away from the patient temporarily.  It immediately stabilizes the blood sugars, controls cravings, and affects a medically safe, aggressive, and rapid weight loss.  This is ideal to start the weight loss process, allowing you to regain control over food, or to break a weight loss plateau.

This program utilizes 70% Protein Supplemented “Sneals®” that are designed to stabilize blood sugars, curb hunger, and increase satisfaction.  The other 30% of your nutrition comes from grocery food, or if needed occasional restaurant foods that you are given specific guidance from Physician’s Plan.

The calorie restriction is customized for the individual taking into consideration multiple medical and lifestyle factors.  This program can work with or without appetite suppressant medications, and total daily caloric intake is customized for each individual.

This program recommends weekly weigh-ins and requires monthly appointments with one of our practitioners. The program also includes a full 3D body scan that tracks your progress throughout your weight loss journey.