Per Serving: Calories 275, Protein 18g, Total Fat 9g, Carbs 17g, Fiber 2.5g
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Dash chipotle chili powder
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 medium radishes
- 1/4 large avocado, diced
- 1 scallion
- 1/8 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 small 4” flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the cumin, garlic, chili powders, salt.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with the spice mixture and cook until browned, about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet and roast until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, gently toss together the radishes, scallions, avocado, pomegranate seeds, lime juice, salt and pepper; fold in the cilantro.
- Slice the chicken into 1/4-inch-thick pieces.
- Fill the tortillas with the chicken and top with the pomegranate salsa.