*Serving size: 1 burrito half, 2 tablespoons pico de gallo, and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Calories 287, Protein 25g, Total Fat 8.5g, Carbs 25g, Fiber 3g
- 3/4 lb chicken breast tenders, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pre-chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt & peper to taste
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbps minced garlic
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat.
- Add chicken mixture; cook 8 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Add beans and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until heated, stirring frequently.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas.
- Top each burrito with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up each burrito.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat both sides of burritos evenly with cooking spray.
- Place burritos in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Cut burritos in half. Top with pico de gallo and sour cream.