Recipe makes 8 servings, 1 tomato is one serving.
Calories 75, Protein 9g, Total Fat 1.75g, Carbohydrates 3g.
- 8 Tomatoes
- 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, Shelled and Chopped
- 2 Cans of Albacore Tuna, Drained
- 2 Tablespoons Fat-Free Mayonnaise
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- Wash tomatoes, cut tops off using a serrated knife, and core and seed them; set aside.
- Open tuna cans and drain. In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, and chopped hard-boiled eggs.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the tuna mixture and garnish with a sprig of parsley.