Recipe makes 1 serving.
Calories 148, Protein 23g, Total Fat 4g, Carbohydrates 4g.
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon Whole-Grain or Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 Teaspoons Pure Maple Syrup
- Dash of Smoked Paprika or Ground Chipotle Pepper
- Dash of Freshly Ground Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 (3 ounce) Skinless Center-Cut Wild-Caught Salmon Fillet
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a small baking sheet or baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika (or chipotle), pepper and salt in a small bowl. Place salmon fillet on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon. Roast until just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.