Recipe makes 10 servings, serving size is 1 cup.
Calories 231, Protein 19.5g, Total Fat 5g, Carbohydrates 27.5g, Fiber 8g.
- 1.3 Pound (20 oz) 99% Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 (28 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- 1 (16 oz) Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (4.5 oz) Can Chopped Chilies
- 1 (15 oz) Can Chickpeas, Drained
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can Black Beans, Drained
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can Small Red Beans, Drained
- 2 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion (for topping)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro (for topping)
- Optional Toppings: Shredded Cheddar, Avocado
- Brown turkey and onion in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through. Transfer to the slow cooker with the beans, chilies, chickpeas, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, and cumin; mixing well.
- Cook on high 6 to 8 hours or low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Garnish with red onions, cilantro, and your favorite toppings.