Recipe makes one serving.
Calories 175, Protein 20g, Total Fat 5g, Carbohydrates 13g.
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Cup Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Packet CarbEssentials Sloppy Joe Mix
- 1/4 Cup Low-Fat Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Slices Red Onion
- Your Favorite Walden Farms Calorie-Free Salad Dressing
- Combine the contents of one packet of CarbEssentials Vegetarian Sloppy Joe Mix and 5 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Toss together all ingredients topped with sloppy joe mixture.
- Add Walden Farms dressing as desired.