Recipe makes 4 servings.
Calories 166, Protein 11g, Total Fat 8g, Carbohydrates 15g, Fiber 5g.
- 4 Alternative Bagelettes
- 2 Teaspoons Extra-Virgin Oil
- 4 Large Eggs
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 1/2 Cup Low-Sodium Marinara Sauce
- 4 Teaspoons Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Oregano, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut each bagel half into 4 pieces. Place bagel pieces on a sheet pan; bake at 375°F for 13 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Rub 1/2 teaspoon oil into each 4 (8-ounce) mini cocottes or ramekins. Divide bread cubes among cocottes and crack one egg into each.
- Season each egg with a dash of salt & pepper. Spoon 1 tablespoon marinara into each. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon feta.
- Place cocottes in oven; bake at 375°F for 12 minutes or until whites are set. Sprinkle with oregano. Drizzle with additional oil, if desired.