Recipe makes 4 servings.
Calories 271, Protein 26g, Total Fat 13g, Carbohydrates 13g.
- 1 Lb Green Beans, Trimmed
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Shallots
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt, Divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper, Divided
- 4 (3 ounce) Salmon Filets
- 4 Cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/4 Cup Vertically Sliced Vidalia or other Sweet Onion
- 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, Sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place beans in large pan of boiling water; cook 2 minutes. Drain and plunge beans into ice water; drain.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, oil, shallots, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with whisk; set aside.
- Using a mister, bray both sides of each fillet with olive oil; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place fish, skin side up, on grill rack; cook 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning after 4 minutes.
- Arrange 1 cup of greens in each of 4 bowls; top with onion, egg slices, and beans. Top with salmon; drizzle with dressing.