Recipe makes 10 servings, one serving is 2 truffles.
Calories 66, Protein 5g, Total Fat 3g, Carbohydrates 8g.
- 1/2 Cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 Bags of CarbEssentials Pretzel Twists, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Stevia-Sweetened Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Prepare PB2 as directed.
- Combine peanut butter and pretzels in a small bowl. Chill in the freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 20 balls (about 1 teaspoon each). Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper and freeze until very firm, about 1 hour.
- Roll the frozen balls in melted chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.