Per Serving: Calories 228, Protein 28g, Total Fat 4g, Carbs 20g, Fiber: 2g
- 1 slice fat free Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes w/ Italian seasoning, drained.
- 9 slices of Turkey Pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites International
- 1/8 tsp Oregano
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place a pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray over MEDIUM heat; add egg whites, oregano, salt & pepper, garlic powder and pepperoni & scramble.
- When egg whites have began to set, add tomatoes and cheese; cook until eggs are completely set and serve immediately.