Per Serving (2 doughnuts): Calories 184, Protein 20g, Total Fat 4g, Carbs 19g
- 1 cup FlapJacked Buttermilk
- Protein Pancake & Baking Mix 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp truvia baking blend 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Califia Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5.3 oz (one container) Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop Quest vanilla protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk all ingredients in large mixing bowl until well combined.Pour batter evenly into greased doughnut pan, you will have enough batter to make a few more doughnuts.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and beautiful.
- While doughnuts are baking, make the glaze. Mix together yogurt and protein powder in a small bowl until well combined.
- Remove from oven and set on cooling rack for a few minutes. Spread glaze on donuts and top with sprinkles. Enjoy!