Per Serving: Calories 142, Protein 11g, Total Fat 7g, Carbs 11g
- 1 Oh Yeah! One Pumpkin Pie Bar
- 1/4 scoop Quest Vanilla Protein Powder
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup zero-calorie sweetner
- 1/2 scoop Quest Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
- 4 (3-inch) tart molds
- Filling: In a microwave-safe bowl, add unwrapped Quest Bar® and almond milk. Microwave for 1 minute. In a blender, add melted mixture, Quest Protein Powder, pumpkin purée and sweetener. Blend for 10 seconds, or until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Tart Shell: Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut butter into tiny cubes. In a medium bowl, add Quest Protein Powder®, butter, oat our, almond our, water, sweetener and salt. Knead until a ball of dough is formed.
- Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough and cut into 4 equal parts. Press dough into each mold. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool for 2 minutes. Remove shells from molds and invert onto a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Assembly: Divide lling into tart shells. Bake for 6 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving