Per Serving (3 mini omelets): Calories 261, Protein 36g, Total Fat 10g, Carbs 4.5g
- 2 cups broccoli, florets
- 4 oz chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 1/2 egg whites international*
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup mozzarella reduced fat cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- team broccoli with a little water for about 6-7 minutes.
- When broccoli is cooked, crumble into smaller pieces and add salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray a standard size non-stick cupcake tin with cooking spray and spoon broccoli mixture & shredded chicken evenly into 6 tins.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites, eggs, & grated cheese.
- Pour into the greased tins over broccoli & chicken until a little more than 3/4 full.
- Top with grated cheddar and bake in the oven until cooked, about 20 minutes.