Per Serving: Calories 232, Protein 42g, Total Fat 10g, Carbs 16g, Fiber 1.5g
- 1 (about 8 oz each) chicken breast, sliced in half lengthwise to make 2
- 1/4 seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bag Angel Hair Miracle Noodle*
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Lightly spray a little more oil on top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spoon 1 tbsp sauce over each piece of chicken and top each with 1 1/2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile cook noodles as package directs, top noodles with remaining sauce and add chicken to the top. Garnish as desired.