*Serving size: 1 Jar
Calories 318, Protein 35g, Total Fat 10g, Carbs 22g, Fiber 3.5g
- 1/4 cup Greek non fat yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups romaine salad, chopped
- 6 oz chicken breast, cooked & chopped
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mexican cheese, grated
- Whisk together yogurt and taco sauce in a small bowl until completely combined.
- Place an equal amount of dressing at the bottom of each jar.
- Divide remaining ingredients among the jars, layering in the following order: chicken, black beans, corn, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Twist on the top to seal your salads and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When you’re ready to eat, just dump the jar onto a large plate or bowl and enjoy!