Recipe makes 4 servings.
Calories 187, Protein 15g, Total Fat 8.5g, Carbohydrates 12.5g, Fiber 1g.
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Perfect 10 Bagels
- 1 Cup Low-Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices Turkey Bacon, Cooked & Chopped
- 1 Green Onion, Diced
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- Spray medium frying pan and preheat over medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Stir in salt and pepper to taste. Pour into pan. Scramble eggs lightly over medium heat until eggs are set.
- On each bagel half, top with scrambled eggs, sprinkle with a tablespoon of cheese and turkey-bacon pieces. Place on cookie sheet and broil 3-5 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with onions and serve immediately.