Recipe makes one serving.
Calories 350, Protein 42.6g, Total Fat 3.8g, Carbohydrates 36.3g.
- 1/4 Cup Black Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Chicken Broth
- Pinch of Cumin
- Pinch of Cayenne
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Red Cabbage, Sliced Thin
- 3 Ounces Precooked Grilled Chicken Breast, Sliced Thin
- 2 Tablespoons Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Salsa
- Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- Sliced Green Onions, for garnish
- Microwave black beans with chicken broth, cumin, cayenne, and garlic powder or high for 30 to 45 seconds until heated; set aside.
- Add red cabbage to your bowl then spoon the black beans on top. Layer sliced chicken, greek yogurt, salsa, cilantro and green onions on top and enjoy!