Recipe makes 8 servings, 1/8 of quiche is one serving.
Calories 152, Protein 14.2g, Total Fat 5.1g, Carbohydrates 11.2g, Fiber 0.5g.
- Cooking Spray
- 3/4 Cup (about 4 o) Smoked Turkey Ham, Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cup (3 oz) Shredded Swiss Cheese, Divided
- 1 Cup Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Cup Fat-Free Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 Cup Shredded, Reduced-Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add ham, onion, and pepper to pan; saute 4 minutes or until ham is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese in a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with ham mixture.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup swiss cheese, spinach, and next 5 ingredients (through egg whites) in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add flour mixture to egg mixture, stirring with a whisk until blended. Pour egg mixture over ham mixture. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center of quiche comes out clean.