Calories 114, Protein 14g, Total Fat 1.5g, Carbohydrates 8g.
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fat-Free Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 4 Ounces Chicken Breast, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Sherry
- 1/2 Tablespoon Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1/8 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 Cup Shitake Mushrooms, Halved
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- Mix chicken, broth, soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch in a bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil over high heat; add broccoli. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until broccoli is bright green and water has almost returned to a boil. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking; drain again, shake well to remove excess water.
- Heat a 14-inch wok or 12-inch skillet over high heat, swirl in oil. Add broccoli, mushrooms, ginger, and red pepper flakes; stir-fry 2-3 minutes. Transfer vegetables and sauce to a large bowl and wipe skillet clean.
- Heat remaining vegetable oil over medium-high heat; cook and stir chicken and mixture until meat is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Stir in vegetables, stir-fry 2 minutes; add cherry tomatoes stir-fry 15 seconds or until combined.