Recipe makes 1 serving.
Calories 197, Protein 28g, Total Fat 2g, Carbohydrates 18g, Fiber 2g.
- 3 oz. Fresh Cod Fillet
- 1/2 Can (7 oz.) Italian-Style Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Pitted Black Olives, Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Coat an 8x8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; Lay the cod fillet in the pan and season with salt & pepper if desired. Spoon tomatoes, olives, and garlic over the fish.
- Bake 20 minutes of until fish flakes when tested with a fork; garnish with parsley.