One serving is 3 pieces, recipe makes about 10 servings.
Calories 130, Protein 13g, Total Fat 4g, Carbohydrates 10g.
- 10 Pieces of Center Cut Bacon
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha
- 1/2 Lemon Wedge
- 3 Teaspoons Honey
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 1 Apple
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line baking sheet with tin-foil and set aside.
- Prepare marinade by mixing sriracha, lemon juice, honey, and salt & pepper. Slice chicken breast up into bite-sized pieces, making sure all of the pieces are relatively the same size. I got about 30 pieces out of the two breasts. Then, place the chicken pieces in the marinade and mix.
- Prepare bacon by slicing into thirds. You should have a total of 30 mini strips to match the 30 chicken pieces. Place a piece of chicken in the center of a piece of bacon and roll. Place on tin foil, seam down. Repeat.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is at desired texture.
- Serve with a thin slice of apple and a toothpick.