- Preheat oven to 350°F and spay a mini muffin pan (24 muffin tin) with Pam.
- Mix egg whites and cream of tarter in a chilled bowl until firm meringue forms.
- Mix remaining ingredients (except the fudge graham bar) in a separate bowl and then gently fold into the meringue.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the batter in each cup of the muffin tin.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted into a muffin’s center comes out clean.
- Cool to your preference & serve.
Makes approximately 41 mini muffins.
For Individual Muffin
- Cal – 27
- Prot. – 2.4g
- Carbs – <1g
- Fat – <1g
- Fiber – 2g
- Sugar – <1g
For Entire Batch
- Cal – 1,120
- Prot. – 95.5g
- Carbs – 38.5g
- Fat – 36.5g
- Fiber – 75.5g
- Sugar – 30g