It's that time of year for cozy sweaters, slippers, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Fall has arrived, and how do we know? People are rushing to the nearest Starbucks for their seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte. Reality check: for all of those who are rushing to wait in line at Starbucks for your favorite drink, the standard Grande (made with 2% milk and topped with whipped cream) has 380 calories and 14g fat! Starbucks isn't the only one on the long list of offenders. There are healthier alternatives for your favorite fall drink and at the convenience of your own home! Try this Quest Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe with 15.5g of protein!
Yields: 2 Servings
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Quest Bar
- 2 cups unsweetened Almond Milk Plus 5x
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms calorie free syrup
- 1/2 tbsp zero-calorie sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a small bowl, microwave unwrapped Quest Bar, almond milk, and syrup for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Whisk.
- In a blender, ad bar mixture, sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into two mugs.
- Reheat in microwave for 30 seconds.
Nutrition (Per Serving):
- Calories: 150 | Protein: 15.5g | Carbs: 10.5g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 7g