UNJURY® High Protein Green Bean Casserole
Recipe makes 12 servings; 1 serving is 1 mini casserole (1/2 cup)
Calories 110, Calories from Protein 28 (25%), Protein 7g, Total Fat 4.5g, Sodium 390mg, Carbohydrates 10g, Sugars 1g.
- 3 Scoops or 3 Packets UNJURY® Unflavored
- 2 Cans Green Beans, drained, no salt added
- 1 Can Campbells 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 Cup Skim Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups French's Original Fried Onions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 3 scoops of UNJURY® Unflavored with 3/4 cup of skim milk. Add one scoop at a time while stirring constantly.
- Empty the Cream of Mushroom soup, green beans, onions and UNJURY®/milk mixture into a bowl. Stir until well incorporated.
- Line a muffin pan (enough for 12 servings) with cupcake paper.
- Divide the green bean mixture evenly between the "muffins."
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool for 10.