- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a mini muffin pan (24 muffins) with Pam .
- Mix egg whites and cream of tarter in a chilled bowl until a firm meringue forms.
- Mix remaining ingredients (except cinnamon bar) into a separate bowl and then gently fold into the meringue.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the batter into each cup of the mini muffin tin and top with the cinnamon bar.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted into a muffin's center comes out clean.
- Let cool just enough to enjoy and hide them from family members and kids!
Makes 44 Mini Muffins
Nutrition Per Mini Muffin:
- Calories: 18
- Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 0.5g
Nutrition for Entire Mixture:
- Calories: 790
- Carbs: 98g
- Protein: 91g
- Fat: 26g